T-Connect EDI Accelerator Now Available!
We are happy to announce the availability of our enhanced product, the T-Connect EDI Accelerator for BizTalk. We have seen a trend in the difficulties encountered while processing EDI messages. That trend includes all types – both HIPAA and Manufacturing/supply chain transactions. Originally, we developed the T-Connect HIPAA Accelerator to address these pain points, allowing companies in the Healthcare space to successfully process claims, authorizations, benefit enrollments, eligibility inquiries, and acknowledgements. The T-Connect EDI Accelerator was purpose built to address pain points that many companies experience in working with EDI files. This includes, but is not limited to:
- The process of on-boarding of new trading partners is time consuming and expensive
- There is a significant risk of implementing unproven platforms, especially complex point to point architectures.
- Their current EDI platform is a “home grown” point-to-point or manual/paper-based system
- This is very hard to maintain
- Inability to scale to accommodate increasing volume of claims, enrollments, purchase orders, etc.
- It is difficult to upgrade to new compliance or regulatory standards
- There is little to no insight into the day-to-day processing of EDI messages.
- Legacy systems do not support custom validations with business rules
- Large EDI messages are very slow to process
The Accelerator is uniquely designed as the core within our T-Connect product suite. It can seamlessly integrate with our other products to provide a robust set of features and benefits. Some of the T-Connect suite of products that the EDI Accelerator ‘bolts on’ to are:
- T-Connect EDI File Splitter– Easily split large EDI files into smaller files for faster processing. Supports All HIPAA transaction sets and EDI 810, 832, 850, and 846 manufacturing/supply chain transaction sets.
- T-Connect EDI Validator – Create custom business rules to add an extra layer of validation and reporting to EDI processing
- T-Connect EDI Dashboard – Monitor and track processing of inbound and outbound EDI messages.
- T-Connect HIPAA EDI Viewer – Convert EDI messages from EDI text format to paper forms.
- Government Compliance – Our solution simplifies moving from legacy 4010 to 5010+ EDI standards.
- Fast Trading Partner Onboarding – Onboard trading partners in 25% of the time it takes with other vendors’ solutions.
- Store EDI in Database – Leverage pre-built data storage solutions that persists your EDI messages in a relational database, including support for large EDI messages.
- Blueprinted Technologies – Take advantage of an intelligent service based architecture and easily consume/subscribe EDI messages to/from non-BizTalk systems.
- Extensible – “Bolt on” your proprietary file or custom back office system processing easily
- ACK/NACK Enabled – Acknowledgement (ACK) automated.
- Insight into Processing – Gain insight into your processing with message logging, audit trail, and monitoring.
- Monitor and Alerting – We offer our T-Connect Dashboard, T-Connect EDI Portal, and other tools to ensure you are aware of potential issues before your clients are.
- EDI Validation – We offer EDI validations that are deployed and tailored to each of your trading partners. Furthermore, we are proud to announce our new T-Connect EDI Dynamic Validator software that allows you to implement custom rules that go beyond the standardized EDI schema validations.
- Speed – Load gigabytes of EDI messages into a database in minutes with the inclusion of the T-Connect EDI Splitter.
The T-Connect EDI Accelerator supports a wide range of both HIPAA and non-HIPAA version 005010 and Errata transactions sets including:
HIPAA Transaction sets version 005010 Errata
- 270 Transaction Eligibility/Benefit Inquiry
- 271 Transaction Eligibility or Benefit Information (response to 270)
- 276 Transaction Claim Status Request
- 277 Transaction Claim
- Status Notification (response to 276)
- 278 Transaction Referral/Authorization Request, Response to Request for Review
- 820 Transaction Premium Payment
- 834 Transaction Benefit Enrollment and Maintenance
- 835 Transaction Claim Payment/Advice (Electronic Remittance)
- 837 Transaction Three implementations of this transaction:
- 997 / 999 Transaction Functional Group Acknowledgement
Non – HIPAA Transaction sets version 005010
- 850 Purchase Order
- 810 Invoice
- 846 Inventory
Note: We also support 004010 transaction sets, and migration from 004010 to 005010 versions.