With the recent release of SharePoint 2016, I decided it was time to perform an install in a Lab environment to check out all the new bells and whistles. So, I went over to codeplex and downloaded the latest version of everybody’s favorite SharePoint installation script, AutoSPInstaller*.
*At the time of this writing the version of AutoSPInstaller was v3.99.51.
The lab environment consists of four servers:
(2) Front End Servers
(1) Application Server
(1) Search Server
(1) Database Server
Each server is running Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard Edition and SharePoint 2016 was to be installed on the Front End, Application and Search servers.